Connect with us

Solid state switch for 12VDC at 2 amps

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by MrUmunhum, May 16, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. MrUmunhum

    MrUmunhum Guest

    I need a solid state switch to handle 12vdc at 2 amps. I kno
    this is a simple tasks, but I am not a hardware guy.

    My design requirements can be found at

    I just need to know the part number of a NPN or FET that will handl
    the 2 amp current

    Thanks for your time
  2. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

  3. A power MOSFET like a BUZ11 will do fine.

    petrus bitbyter
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day