Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Solar and Ambient energy conversion

Vectronia Hugh

Sep 30, 2014
In 2003 someone called Jack asked about a self powered heat pump. Currently perpetual motion is not feasible with our current knowledge of physics. I do however hold the UK patent for a self powered heat pump using absorption of solar and ambient thermal energy. The second law can not be overcome and this design relies upon external solar and ambient energy sources and the conservation of energy. See Greenhouse Heat Recovery United Kingdom Patent No 2455773. There is plenty of energy held within our atmosphere. Regards to all. Hugh

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Currently perpetual motion is not feasible with our current knowledge of physics

currently ??

It never will be
not sure if you are spamming or what ?
I deleted your other pointless post

Regards
Dave

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Hugh, what is the point of your post?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
The problem is that you started a new thread.

If you want to reply to an existing thread you should use the "reply" button not the "post new thread" button.

If you're talking about this, then it is a copy of a newsgroup thread, and these are read-only.

Vectronia Hugh

Sep 30, 2014
The problem is that you started a new thread.

If you want to reply to an existing thread you should use the "reply" button not the "post new thread" button.

If you're talking about this, then it is a copy of a newsgroup thread, and these are read-only.
Ok. Thank you very much for your help.

Vectronia Hugh

Sep 30, 2014
Dave, I was not aware that I had made another post and I am certainly no spammer. Anyway thanks for deleting it. Who knows what new physics will turn up (CERN etc) and I think that you will agree that perpetual motion is a term that really should be scrapped.
Best regards

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I think that you will agree that perpetual motion is a term that really should be scrapped.

in scientific circles it has never been considered
its only the crackpots and fringe element that persist in trying to prove it correct