Connect with us

Small Video Screen Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by jksculpt, Sep 6, 2016.

1. jksculpt

jksculpt

Sep 6, 2014
    I've been trying to find a small video screen I could use for a live video feed. any suggestion?
    -thanks

2. HellasTechn

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
    What kind of video ? Composite ? VGA ? HDMI ?

3. jksculpt

jksculpt

Sep 6, 2014
    I'd like to have a physical connection between the camera and the video screen. I hope to have a camera mounted and the video screen in a peep hole. When you look in the peep hole you see yourself doing the looking.
    It's for an art project. I'm not sure the differences between those suggested above. I'm still learning the vernacular of this.

4. jksculpt

jksculpt

Sep 6, 2014
    Composite video

5. Externet

Externet

Aug 24, 2009
  6. HellasTechn

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
    Well i assume that you do not have the ccmera do you ?

A simple way to find what suits you would probably be "Google search" or "ebay".

It is really hard for us to suggest something to you since we do not know what you need.

Indeed small does not mean anything because what is small to me may not be small enough or big enough for you.

7. HellasTechn

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
  8. Gryd3

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
    Time to do your own research. Then hop back in here and ask specifics.
    You can get 'spy' cameras from those hobby spy shops or you can buy small cameras online that output composite video. From there, you track down a monitor to use. You can use those 'additional' screens for in-car DVD players for example... you literally have tons of options here.

Ask a Question