Maker Pro
Maker Pro

For Sale: SMA safecons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchymist

Apr 16, 2011
Hi and welcome.

I don't have any problem with you offering the odd part free (and I'm pretty sure I'd speak for Ian and Resqueline here).

We have recently started a for-sale section for non-commercial sales, but we have no policy really for people like yourselves offering the odd part to other members for some fee. I'm a little wary of this becoming a way in for spammers,but it seems needlessly duplicative for you to (say) post a for sale item in he appropriate place and then point someone at it in another thread. This is something we'll probably play by ear.

Having said that, what we want the most is people helping people, so as long as you do what you think is the right thing, you probably won't go too far wrong. :)

I agree that the downside for you is that people will see you as a source for freebies.

Here's a "for example" - I have a bunch of SMA safecons floating around, many more than I need. (If you don't know what they are, you probably don't need one) :)

Anyway, first 2 PM's with address will receive two of them, absolutely free, including postage. Contiguous 48 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.