Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Sleeping mask

Jack1

Mar 6, 2013
Hi, I like to do something that is called lucid dreaming where you can take control of your dreams and do what you like etc and there is a device called the nova dreamer that uses LED lights set on a timer which trigger a response during your sleep (Link below) NOTE: the video shows 2 type of setup, I would like the 2nd version as the 1st one is not very practical.

what I would like is someone who could possibly make a similar product like either of the ones in this video below. All it needs to do is when I turn it on after an hour I would like 2 LED (one for each eye) to flash once every second for 3 minutes and do this once every hour until I turn the device off. and possibly have a button to increase the delay so instead of just having the lights flash after 1 hour I could increase the value by 30 mins making it more flexible and a similar toggle for the number of flashes once X time is reached and the rate of flash.

If you think you are able to make such an item I would be more than happy to pay for it to be done. Many thanks

alternate mask video (the one I would like to have made or similar) :

Nova dreamer:

http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html

Attachments

• pcb.jpg
    pcb.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
I still can't get my X-Ray Glasses from the 1960's to work.

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
Lucid dreaming means that you control whats going on while youre sleeping, adding some LED's to a sleep mask isnt going to do anything.
I would recommend looking up tutorials on how to get into a Lucid dreaming state (there are a few that I have seen online that have positive feedback)

Jack1

Mar 6, 2013
Hi. thanks but I know what lucid dreaming is as I explained it briefly in my post and it has been shown that light can be detected during dream states which then causes events similar to that color to occur in dream so by learning to recognize these signs you can become lucid. Also I too have seen tutorials such as dream masks like these which too have been given positive feedback.

Anyway back to the electronics side of things. I posted to ask if someone could make one of these for me and not weather or not it would work. Thanks

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
The video you linked is about startling people with barking dog sounds through headphones. How does that tell me how to build a lucid dreaming mask?

Bob

Last edited:

Jack1

Mar 6, 2013
Hi bob,[dont be nasty!!]check again because when I click the link I am taken to a how to build a lucid dream mask video...

Last edited by a moderator:

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Okay, when I first followed you link, nothing played, and there was a "Click to Watch" button that played a the video I mentioned. Now the lucid dream mask video plays.

Bob