Connect with us

Sinergex 1000 inverter component ID please.

Discussion in 'Electronic Equipment' started by Dave Bullock, Jun 22, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Dave Bullock

    Dave Bullock Guest

    Do you have a Sinergex 1kW inverter?
    I have one with a burnt out resistor and could do with knowing the value
    to replace it.
    I looks like a 1W carbon type.

    The component is R103 and is associated with a MOSFET (Q33) and zener
    (Z18) diode maybe on the output side of the system. It could be a 180k
    Ohms but I'm not sure.

    If you have information or a similar device you could peek inside I
    would be very grateful.

    Thanks in anticipation.....Dave
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day