Connect with us

Simple wheelchair motor controller

Discussion in 'Sensors and Actuators' started by wizzinbya, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to continue with content
  1. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    So? Read what others have posted in regards the whole picture... Riddle me this, what good is a replacment speed controller, if your motors or batteries are toast? You need it all or else you are not going anywhere... And if you say you are going to go get new motors and batteries out of your bunker, get a new controller at the same time you kinda need them all to gain functionality...

You seem to want us to tell you what you want to hear, not what we have to say...

At this point I'm going to consider you trolling...

2. wizzinbya

wizzinbya

Oct 21, 2012
    CocaCola guy, we are obviously not on the same page and as far as being a troller get off it! I think xxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxx xx xxx xxx xxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxx xx xx! You xxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx x xxxxxx xxxxxxxx, you xxxx xx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx so just leave my post alone please! And by the way, I am not into RIDDLES! You xxxx xxxx xxxx xx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx and have thousands of posts, I call that xxx xxxx xxxx xx xxxx xxxxx! Do you xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
  3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Sending a moderator a message like this:

is not advisable.

Ask a Question