Connect with us

simple circuit for ROV

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by aidil.ujang, Dec 8, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. aidil.ujang

aidil.ujang

Dec 8, 2012
    hello guys, i am a mechanical eng students, so i am soo newbie with electrical system. i have a project that i need to develope.. i wanna design a ROV circuit.. i'm planning using joystick to control a ROV, that can move forward/reverse left and righ. can u show me how to design a circuit system for this ROV. and can u show me the circuit system.. plus how can i do a speed control on the motor... PLEASE GUYS!! I REALLY NEED UR HELP>>>

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    There is at least one other thread currently active on this subject.

Are you sure your electronic design skills are up to this? Why would you (as a mechanical engineering student) pick a project that seems more suited to (say) an electronic engineering major?

Can you just buy the electronic stuff off the shelf?

3. aidil.ujang

aidil.ujang

Dec 8, 2012
    Steve, actually this is for my final year project. and actually i'm also have a lot of interest in electrical field also.. so thats why i choose this project. actually there is a student who build ROV also, but the problem is, he using spdt switch to control rov..therefore it hard to control where u have to 3 switch to control 3 thruster.. so i think i wanna upgrade it by using only 1 joystick to control 3 thruster.. so the navigational system would be easier.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
Ask a Question