Connect with us

"Similar Threads"

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions & Feedback' started by Erstwhile, Apr 29, 2022.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Erstwhile

Erstwhile

Apr 12, 2022
    Suggestion:
    When I reach the bottom of a thread in a forum, there is a section called "Similar Threads" with links to (get this!) similar threads.
    Could those be arranged to list the newest first?
    Currently, (maybe it is a setting I don't know about) it lists the oldest threads first.
    I think newer threads would be of more interest.

Kabelsalat and davenn like this.
  2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    davenn likes this.
  3. HANKMARS

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
    I motion to carry. I don't know what that means but sounds official.

Erstwhile likes this.
  4. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    I made a motion earlier - does anyone want to carry it?

HANKMARS likes this.
  5. Erstwhile

Erstwhile

Apr 12, 2022
    I had a "movement" earlier, does that count?
    B^)

HANKMARS likes this.
  6. HANKMARS

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
    My best WAG is that making a motion, getting a second on that motion, and an offer, or suggestion, to carry the motion, are Parliamentary procedures, of which I carry a high degree of ignorance. I furthermore have no insight of the governmental or regulatory structure of EP. I can only pray that whatever control faction presides at EP moves faster than the US Congress. I am of retirement age and therefore in the dark about any certainty of living out the years that are sometimes required by Congress to accept a bill and ratify it into law. I still have a request pending, somewhere, that more symbols used in technical writing, not available on a standard keyboard, be provided in the header of EP's text boxes. Perhaps I need a lobbyist.

Ask a Question