Connect with us

Signal acquisition circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Muna Hamdan, Apr 22, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Muna Hamdan

Muna Hamdan

Apr 22, 2016
    Hello, Im working on a design for signal acquisition circuit, the simulation works fine, but when i built the circuit, it seems that it's highly affected by any movements neraby, the output doesnt show up on the oscilliscope, but when i take a cetain position or move my hand over it, it does! then disappears as soon as i move again. -when it does show up, im sure it's my signal, because i can contol its frequency and amplitude from the function generator. my question is how to stabilize the output?

Im using instrumentation amplifier in the pre-amplification stage, then another op-amp for band-pass filtering, then a third op-amp for the main amplification, and the problem seems to be in the last stage cuz i can detect the signal fine at the previous ones.

2. dorke

dorke

Jun 20, 2015
    Welcome to EP.
    Can you please post a full diagram of the circuit.

3. Muna Hamdan

Muna Hamdan

Apr 22, 2016
    here it is

Attached Files:

4. dorke

dorke

Jun 20, 2015
    1. What frequencies do you expect to pass through capacitor C3?

2. What about biasing U3A as you did with U2A ?

Ask a Question