Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Mr. Fix It, Feb 11, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Mr. Fix It

    Mr. Fix It Guest

    Can someone help me identify and cross reference part SG348, which
    looks like a dime size disc with 2 legs? It is likely thermistor or
    varistor. It was located by the bridge rectifier in control unit to
    the furnace blower control unit. It has manufacturer logo looking like
    Thank you in advance.
  2. Eeyore

    Eeyore Guest

    Can't see SG348 though.

  3. Mr. Fix It

    Mr. Fix It Guest

  4. Mr. Fix It

    Mr. Fix It Guest

    I post the answer to my own question. I see some interest in this
    component, which is 1ohm, 20A thermistor made by RTI
    It can be replaced with any other 1ohm 20A to 30A PT thermistor.
  5. Ray King

    Ray King Guest

    I think you are correct about it being a thermister since you have replaced
    it with a short but it is more likely a NTC not a PTC.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day