Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Seeking someone to build me a Wifi enabled device

wifihelp

Apr 16, 2012
Seeking a company or individual to prototype a PCB/circuit design for me. Specifically, experience with Wifi embedded devices. This is a funded endevour. Not kicking tires here.

Please contact me if you know someone or a firm familiar with creating Wifi enabled devices.

Thanks,
Jeff

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Some more details would be nice...

General application? Stand alone, or PC interfaced?

wifihelp

Apr 16, 2012
Stand alone device. Need to be able to push/receive data over Wifi (secured) all within a stand alone device to a particular end point.

I couldn't reveal more without an NDA in place. I am eager to share the details with an individual designer or company. Anyone seriously interested with WiFi embedded expertise (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n) please contact me via PM.

Thanks,
Jeff

selanac

Apr 15, 2012
Wow, this sounds interesting. Love to see the results.

Would Bluetooth work?

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
Wow, this sounds interesting. Love to see the results.

Would Bluetooth work?

He just said you would need to sign a NDA. non-disclosure agreement. In other words, he wants to buy the services of an engineer and he will not be revealing anything to the public till his patent is in place.

Now he just needs to name his price! Because that is after all, all that matters.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Seeking a company or individual to prototype a PCB/circuit design for me. Specifically, experience with Wifi embedded devices. This is a funded endevour. Not kicking tires here.

Please contact me if you know someone or a firm familiar with creating Wifi enabled devices.

Thanks,
Jeff

hi Jeff

just a note .... a hobby electronics forum probably isnt really the place to be searching for what you are after. You really need to be going to commercial design and prototype companies. They will charge you lots, but thats the price you pay for progress :)

cheers
Dave

selanac

Apr 15, 2012
I've seen a few engineers advertise in different magazines like Popular Mechanics and/or Popular Science.

Rocko, I didn't say I wanted to see it right now. Also I'm very familiar with NDA's. I work with hundreds of Engineers.