Connect with us

seek contact-cleaner saturated swabs/wipes

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Alan Horowitz, Jan 1, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. contact cleaner is usually sold as a can of aerosol-spray.

    I seek it in swab/wipe form, preferably in unit-pack. Lots of
    alcohol-water pads out there, I don't want to put water on my
    equipment. Anyway, it takes the real solvents (eg, hexane) to get
    the bad crap off. I'd settle for acetone swabs, I suppose.

    Who sells the stuff? URLs, snail-mail contact info?
  2. Bumper

    Bumper Guest

    Hi Alan,

    Caig labs makes Deoxit brand contact cleaner in spray, wipe and swabs.
    Little expensive but you use microscopic drops at a time,
    also works great on those scratchy pots !

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day