Connect with us

Searching for Sony A/V Uniconnector

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Reinhard Zwirner, Jul 2, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Hi

    For a long time I've been searching for such a Sony A/V Uniconnector
    (or adaptor) - without any success. It's used in Watchman portable TV



    I think it must look like a child who's father is a cinch/RCA plug and
    who's mother is a 3.5 mm stereo jack plug ;-). I even found out a part
    number: VMC612MS

    I'd be happy if someone of you knew a source where I can get such a
    "Uniconnector". TIA for any helpful hint.

    Full of hope

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day