Connect with us

Science Fair Project

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by KatLittleNinja, Jan 22, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. KatLittleNinja

KatLittleNinja

Jan 22, 2015
    I need help making an electronic bracelet that vibrates mores code and i don't know how to build it and i need help. it needs to be small and cheap. all it needs to do is wireless vibrate between two different bracelets through a WiFi connection and it needs be able to do this with like a sensor, a vibrator, a wifi connector, a battery, a chargeing cable and thats it. I dont know how to put it togeather and i dont know how to set up the internet connection. i dont know how to do this and i need help please!!!!!!

2. Gryd3

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
    Do you have experience with microcontrollers or other electronics?
    Do you want your device to operate locally, or across the internet?
    Do you have programming experience, or networking experience?
    Do you have experience running/hosting/making a server?

davenn likes this.
  3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi KatLittleNinja,
    welcome to EP

answer Gryd3's questions and we will see where you stand
    but as an initial guess, going by what you have so far said, it sounds as tho this project is way above your current level of abilities
    and you should be looking at some basic electronics projects for a while and get some skills and experience :)

cheers
    Dave

4. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    WIFI would be overkill an use too much power. Bluetooth would be a better fit.

Oh, and to make it small and cheap, I hope you are planning on production in the 10s of thousands or more.

Bob

Ask a Question