Connect with us

Schematics for Soundolier GPS 610

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by stormin norman, Oct 22, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. stormin norman

stormin norman

Dec 1, 2011
    I am trying to trouble shoot this unit which is a sound generator. I have no schematics to give me a break down on the various components of these . Anyone able to help me out?

2. stormin norman

stormin norman

Dec 1, 2011
    So, as a follow up here...this is kind of an edit actually. Rather than ask for a schematic what I really need is a parts list for this. I can look at the unit and follow the circuit, I just can't determine 2 of the caps used in it.I bought the next model up, a GPS 750 , is it 'safe; to say the 2 mystery caps are the same? The newer unit came with a schematic sheet. The 2 caps in question are in the same location as the old unit.The caps in question contain these markings on them.
    +100 / 63V
    W. Germany
    EBS-40 +85° C

The + symbol in front of the 100 I would take as an indicator of the positive end of the cap. What say the experts here?

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    take sharp well lit pics of the 2 caps and see if anyone here can identify them

cheers
    Dave

4. stormin norman

stormin norman

Dec 1, 2011
    I'll see what I can do in a day or two here. I've not posted pics here before...I use Photobucket on another forum.

Ask a Question