Connect with us

SCA FM Generator Circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by gccradioscience, Nov 11, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. gccradioscience

gccradioscience

Nov 11, 2012
    I am planning on buying a FM transmitter kit or simply make my own, but i want to add muliplexing broadcasting to my FM transmitter circuit for sending data test transmissions and learn on how it works. I built a SCA decoder kit from Ramsey Electronics, but I cannot hear anything because most of the SCA-FM subcarriers are off the air so I want to generate my own for my own personal use such as data programming, remote control, audio test programming. The transmitter is a part 15 FM transmitter not a high powered watt transmitter.

I know that when you use a VLF transmitter a very low powered one it can generate a 67 kHz or 92 kHz signal and you can modulate it, but I am having a tough time finding a VLF signal generator circuit or kit to plug into the FM stereo transmitter kit. I tried to google it still no luck.

Ask a Question