Maker Pro
Maker Pro

safety device on curves for automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

albin george

Aug 20, 2014
hi everyone,

i am a mechanical engineer, i got a project that needs some electronic devices and circuits, can anyone help me to design the circuit?

my project description is as follows,

1. While we drive an automobile we often experience skidding while taking curves at higher speeds, this may turn fatal to some fellow drivers, to avoid such over-speeding in curved roads i like to employ a transmitter a few distance away from the curve which transmits the max. safe speed of that curve ahead (circuit 1)

2. A receiver part inside the vehicle receives this signal

3. The data received is compared with actual speed of the vehicle, if the actual speed exceeds the design safe speed of the curve, an alert system with LED Display and a siren or vibrator works to notify the driver

4. if the driver is not reacted in time the brakes are applied automatically with EBS (electronic braking system)

5. as a part of its demonstration i have to build a line follower with freeduino 1.1. building a line follower is ok for myself but i donno how to interface it with the above circuits

please could help me with the above circuits 1 to 4 (any one of them alone is also considered to be great
icon_rolleyes.gif
) and tell me how to interfacing it with a line follower,

thank you in advance

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
I'm afraid this subject is not allowed at Electronics Point for safety reasons. Any device that is able to automatically apply the brakes in an automobile is potentially very dangerous and quite likely illegal. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.