Connect with us

S-VHS splitter cable - Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Hobby Electronics' started by David, Dec 6, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. David

    David Guest

    Hi All,

    I require an s-vhs splitter cable or adapter.

    I need to run an s-vhs signal to two devices. I can't seem to find these in
    the Jaycar or Altronics catalogue.

    Can anyone help me with where I could obtain these?

    Thank you in advance.
  2. Phil Allison

    Phil Allison Guest


    ** Can't be done without serious losses.

    ** U need a video distribution amplifier.

    WES have a 6 channel S-Video model the SVDA600 for $ 450 .

    Search Google for a 2 ch one.

    ............. Phil
  3. David

    David Guest

    Thanks Phil. I'll check it out.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day