Connect with us

Rom circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Avidestroyer, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Avidestroyer

Avidestroyer

Jan 11, 2013
    How to make a simple ROM circuit and how to interfacing it with cpu?

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    You're asking an awful lot of questions and not seeming to get anywhere with any one of them.

You might find that people stop answering you.

This question is meaningless, so I advise you to try again with more specifics.

3. Avidestroyer

Avidestroyer

Jan 11, 2013
    Because I am a bigginer in electronics. Electronics is not my college subject, but I am very interested in this subject. Can you tech me about electronics?

4. KrisBlueNZ

KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

Nov 28, 2011
    No! Not here.

That's not the purpose of these forums. You can come here with specific questions, and find someone who has the relevant experience and can advise you.

If you want to learn electronics in general, search for electronics tutorials. There are lots around on the web.

If you want a learning resource that's accurate, thorough, and properly explained, do an electronics course from a school. You can do it by correspondence, although you really need some hands-on as well.

Ask a Question