Connect with us

robot

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by raimondsth, Feb 27, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. raimondsth

raimondsth

Feb 27, 2013
    hello
    i want build robot with moving by several gps point.do you have a project like this?or help me?
    thank you

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there
    welcome to the forums :)

your request is a little unclear, maybe you would like to give more information on what you would like to achieve :)

Dave

3. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    also letting us know how much work you have done might help us out. if you want to build from scratch or if you want kits to help you etc

4. raimondsth

raimondsth

Feb 27, 2013
    hello
    i want build a little electronic machine with moving on the land and control by gps point. moving between several gps point by robots memory in the machine.

5. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    OK thats a little more info :)
    so you want to set a set of waypoints and have the robot move from one to another.
    over what sort of distances are you interewsted in having the robot move ?

you do realise that standard GPS is only accurate to ~ 10 to 20 metres or so
    to get high accuracy ... less than a few metres and down to a couple of cm requires high precision and expensive GPS units ? The units I work with are well in excess of $10,000 each ... many of them $15 - 20,000 each

Dave

Ask a Question