Connect with us

RJ-45 "through wire" crimp connectors?

Discussion in 'Electrical Engineering' started by Sparky, Feb 25, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Sparky

    Sparky Guest

    I remember seeing RJ-45 (cat 5 I think they were) crimp connectors that had
    holes for the conductors drilled entirely through the connector such that
    each conductor could be fed out the end. After the crimp the conductors can
    be clipped off.

    But I can't remember where I saw these.

    Who makes these? Where can I find them?

  2. Sparky

    Sparky Guest

    I think AMP makes some like that. I used to run a department that
    A guy, asking for help, can't seem to get "skilled" at crimping connectors
    onto a cable. I think such connectors would be easier to handle for a

  3. Sparky

    Sparky Guest

  4. Sparky

    Sparky Guest

    They look standard ones....

    They don't look any different unless you have one in your hand.

    The "EZ" suffix is the clue...

  5. Think about a $12 spelunking/cyclists headlamp.

    Who is the dip that added/adds the misc group? Cross posting dingldorfs
    never cease to amaze.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day