Connect with us

RG62B/U needed

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Ray L. Volts, Jul 11, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Ray L. Volts

    Ray L. Volts Guest

    Anyone know of a dealer for this low-capacitance cable? I need the stranded
    center conductor of the B/U, so the RG62A won't suit my purposes. The
    following numbers match, but I'm looking for small quantities, not 1000's of
    feet worth.

    Belden 8255
    Coleman 991065
    Consolidated 4472
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day