Connect with us

rf transformers?

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by jim, Nov 22, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. jim

    jim Guest

    I'm trying to build some demonstration circuits (old fm detectors) and
    I'm having a lot of problems finding someone who sell center tapped rf
    transformers already wound. Winding them myself is getting a bit to
    difficult and I haven't had a lot of luck on google
    digikey,minicircuits ect. Minicircuits have some but they're surface
    mount and I need some with standard pcb hole type connectors. Anyone
    point me to someone who sells these? Thanks jim
  2. John Fields

    John Fields Guest

  3. jim

    jim Guest

    Perfect! Thanks,jim

    n Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:43:50 -0600, John Fields
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day