Connect with us

Resistor packs

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by J.R., Aug 11, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. J.R.

    J.R. Guest

    I am working on a logic board that uses resistor packs. I'd like to know
    what they are without having to desolder them out.
    One is 10A102G. I assume this is a 10 pin 1K bussed type, A standing for
    The other is 8B331G. I am thinking 8 pin 330R isolated type, B standing for
    I really need to know if I am right on bussed and isolated. Hope someone can
    help me. Maybe there is a place on the internet to tell me that but I have
    been unable to find any info.
  2. GrahamIT

    GrahamIT Guest

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day