Connect with us

replace transducer

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by cisz, Feb 12, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. cisz


    Feb 12, 2013
    We recently got a crane ultrasonic humidifier. It turned out that the transducer was defective and didn't have the metal covering.

    Would anyone know where to find a replacement transducer? The only i.d. I could find on the circuit board was ROHS YH-05.

    Help appreciated.
  2. poor mystic

    poor mystic

    Apr 8, 2011
    I think your best option would be to return the unit to the manufacturer. If that isn't good for you, why not post an excellent photograph of the circuit board and component, and we'll see, but it doesn't sound to me like a lucky question.
  3. cisz


    Feb 12, 2013
    Here's the picture.

    Attached Files:

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day