Connect with us

Repairing a Premier Health Products PHP 2026 / 2027 Massage Chair

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by desertrider, Apr 18, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. User2

User2

Sep 20, 2020
    Hopefully this thread is still being monitored. Have a PHP 2026 massage chair, issue is with remote. The LCD screen was smashed by previous owner making it unreadable. Understand manufacture no longer exists; therefore, possible to purchase a used remote, or leads on obtaining a replacement LCD screen? Appreciate any suggestions/ideas. Thanks.

2. Bruce Cascadden

Bruce Cascadden

Jan 9, 2021
    thanks for all this info!!!! bought the part and fixed the chair!!!

3. Bruce Cascadden

Bruce Cascadden

Jan 9, 2021
    thanks for the info!!! bought the part and fixed the chair in less than an hour.... works great

4. Patchski

Patchski

Dec 16, 2018
    Hi all,

I have a problem where the remote works, but the display is dead. Does anyone know of this problem / remedy?

Thank You,
    Joe

5. Shacky4

Shacky4

Jan 23, 2021
    Just ordered the part. I suspect this chair salvaged my chair! I'll be reading it over again very closely when the part arrives!

6. Shacky4

Shacky4

Jan 23, 2021
    Just finished. Chalk up another chair saved by this thread! Thank-you!

7. poppadaddy

poppadaddy

Monday
    recently bought a used php2026 air massage chair that has what appears to be an air hose coming from the foot rest ,under the seat, and seems to have come disconnected where the seat meets the back near the left armrest. since the word "air" is in the model name. and no air seems to be inflating or deflating, i assume that it needs to be reconnected. i have removed the back and searched for a possible location for it to end up, but have been unsucessful. anyone out there who knows where to attach it ? i would appreciate any help.

8. mfoster7

mfoster7

Sep 17, 2019
    Your description of the problem isn't clear, but I'll take a stab at it. The chair is designed to include a small black hand-squeezed "pump" that pushes air into air chambers for the sides of your calves when using the calf massager.

That little "pump" connects to a rubber black tube which runs from the inside of the right side arm rest (right side, that is, when in sitting position), underneath the chair and connects to a connector in the middle underside of the lifted foot rest.

When connected properly, pumping up those air chambers puts a squeeze on your calves while the calf roller massages them underneath.

If that doesn't help or is confusing, it would be helpful if you can upload a picture here of the relevant parts you can see on your chair, where it is positioned, and what (if anything) appears to be missing.

9. Dme

Dme

Apr 30, 2019
    Thank you so much for posting this material. Very helpful. Much appreciated.

10. mfoster7

mfoster7

Sep 17, 2019
    Many thanks!!

Ask a Question