Connect with us

Repairing a Premier Health Products PHP 2026 / 2027 Massage Chair

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by desertrider, Apr 18, 2017.

1. maddog41

maddog41

Jan 11, 2019
    Did you figure out what to do with the black wire?

2. maddog41

maddog41

Jan 11, 2019
    Did the black wire go to the second yellow wire? How did you pair the 4 input wires with the black and white original ones?
    Thanks for any help!

3. maddog41

maddog41

Jan 11, 2019
    I got it done with the information on this thread!!! Thanks to all of you who contributed. I would have had a very large boat anchor without your help. I bought this chair for my wife as a Christmas present in 2005. She took one look at it and said "get it out of here!" It's been in storage since then and I just got it out to use it (divorce) and it didn't work. Now it does.I'm a happy man in many ways.

4. Patchski

Patchski

Dec 16, 2018
    I have one of these too It works great, but the top part of the controller (LCD Screen) does not work. All the functions do work, however.
    The LCD does not show any signs of wear / abuse.

Any ideas? It probably is going to be near impossible to get a controller. .

Joe

5. goswald

goswald

Feb 11, 2019
    Can you tell me where /i can get a control panel for a premier php2026 massage chair?

6. rockland

rockland

Feb 26, 2019
    my ON button, requires me to push harder and harder (and longer) before it will come on, so since it is modular, i am looking to just buy a new or used one and just plug it in to the bottom right floor outlet. easy peasy. ideas? i have a panasonic chair. with the arm massager and foot massage and a horizontal panel on a bendable rod off the right side, i am looking for the number now

7. Dante Zafra

Dante Zafra

Mar 10, 2019
    Hello desert rider,

Thank you very much for the information you provided which can help trouble shoot the problem on my 2026 chair. On my unit, the recliner would not go back up pressing the control on the remote. I can hear the relay clicking but the motor does not seem to run. Much that I would like to troubleshoot using the details you provided, is there a way I can bring the recliner back to its normal position manually so that I can access the bottom of the chair. Looking for a release button or latch to do this..Appreciate the reply and help.

8. Doug Griffith

Doug Griffith

Apr 24, 2019

9. Doug Griffith

Doug Griffith

Apr 24, 2019
    I am new to this forum process, so bear with me. I have a Premier Health Products PHP-2030 massage chair, and I am giving it to my nephew. I do not have a users manual, and though all functions work properly, the control pad is fairly complicated and not very intuitive. Does anyone out there know how I can find a users manual for this chair? Doug Griffith - 707-799-6575, or [email protected] - Many thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

10. Dme

Dme

Apr 30, 2019
  11. Massagechair

Massagechair

Jun 6, 2019

Ask a Question