Connect with us

Remote keyless circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by kene, Feb 12, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. kene

kene

Feb 9, 2014
    Pleas does anyone have ideas on how to build this circuit?

I want to build a remote to open doors and gates

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  2. jpanhalt

jpanhalt

Nov 12, 2013
    What distance? What frequency? What degree of security do you need? Have you considered safety laws (i.e., protection from crushing children and pets)?

In other words, why, when you can buy one for a few dollars? And maybe more to the point, why duplicate posts? What's the urgency?

John

3. kene

kene

Feb 9, 2014
    BETWEEN 25 TO 50 FT, AT 3I5MHZ, AND WITH ENCRYPTED ROLLING CODES. I HAVE TAKEN NOTE OF THAT.

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    PLEASE DONT SHOUT

5. jpanhalt

jpanhalt

Nov 12, 2013
    This might help you get started on the rolling code design: http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/41099D.pdf

Here are some pre-built receivers and transmitters: http://www.buildcircuit.com/how-to-use-rf-module-with-arduino/
    Most people tend to use integrated chips, like those from Melexis, Linx, and others.

If you really want to build those circuits yourself, I suggest trying Google. Several designs popped up on a search, but you will definitely need more electronic equipment to get such circuits up and running.

An then, there is the mechanical part. Do you want to build that yourself too?

John

6. kene

kene

Feb 9, 2014
    THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, NO I JUST WANT TO BUILD THE ELECTRICAL PART AND ADD IT TO THE DOOR.

7. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    I wont ask again
    PLEASE stop typing in capitals

Dave

8. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Have you even googled circuits for remote keyless circuits ?

it would be a really good place to start

Dave

Ask a Question