Connect with us

Remote Control

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Riley RC, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Riley RC

Riley RC

Apr 4, 2017
    hello i'm not very sure about anything on a new remote control car i bought, it claims to have 4 channels but i'm not sure what wire is what and where positive and negative for each channel is.
    top photo is the receiver, bottom is the transmitter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
    Sir Riley RC . . . . .

We can see that the unit was available for operation on the 27-40-49 MHz bands and you chose and have a matching 27 MHz set.

The bottom Transmitter unit gets its RED and BLACK power connections plus the top antenna connection.

The top Receiver gets its VIOLET antenna connection plus the RED and BLACK for power
    THEN you have . . .referenced to common ground for one common shared lead connection.
    The Left, Right,Forward and Reverse drive outputs . . . . counts 'em . . . .thats bein' fo'.
    What you did not show was the BUSINESS side of the boards, of which I am fully expecting a seperregenerative receiver design being used in the receiver.

Thasssssit . . . . .

73's de Edd

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
  3. Riley RC

Riley RC

Apr 4, 2017
    i see, thanks for clarifying that to me, here are the other sides
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Riley RC

Riley RC

Apr 4, 2017
    bumping post, does anyone know how the reciever works, i plan on connecting it onto 3 motors and would appreciate knowing where the positive and negative for each channel is so that i dont connect different channels together or end up with problems. anything helpful is much appreciated.

5. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
    Sir Riley RC . . . . .

Ahhhhhhh yes the component side view of the board now tells all . . . .

Here ya' go . . . . study it and the floor is then open for questions . . . . a fwd -rev drive motor and L-R steering motor are shown being utilized.
    We are not tallking 500 watt motors, but small toy car motors for the on board drivers capabilities.

Le Schematique . . . . .

[​IMG]

73's de Edd

Ask a Question