Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Relay box identification

I'm in the scrap business and I'm trying to identify this box I've acquired.. It's got three timing relays inside of it and encased in windows on the outside of the box are two current sensing relays. There is also a running time meter on the outside. There are several other components both on the outside and inside of the box that I've yet to identify. I know this item came from a substation and that's about all the information I have. Anybody have any ideas as to what this box is?
Thanks

T

Tom Biasi

Jan 1, 1970
I'm in the scrap business and I'm trying to identify this box I've acquired. It's got three timing relays inside of it and encased in windows on the outside of the box are two current sensing relays. There is also a running time meter on the outside. There are several other components both on the outside and inside of the box that I've yet to identify. I know this item came from a substation and that's about all the information I have. Anybody have any ideas as to what this box is?
Thanks
It could be one of a thousand things with that description. Any number
or manufacturer info on it. ( If there was you probably would have said
so but I had to ask)

It could be one of a thousand things with that description. Any number

or manufacturer info on it. ( If there was you probably would have said

so but I had to ask)

I was afraid of that. There's no identification that I can find on the itemitself- just the components I mentioned. Thanks anyway.

I'm sure it's obsolete, I'm just trying to estimate its value as a whole and figure out if that's worth more than the individual parts. It seems like it probably was made for a very specific job so won't be worth much more than what I can get breaking it down. Thanks for the advice, everyone.