Connect with us

regulated wall-wart

Discussion in 'Hobby Electronics' started by Shane Kirkman, Sep 8, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. How can I regulate a unregulated wall-wart i.e.:3.7v stated 8.2v measured.

    Thanks Shane.
  2. **Two ways, I could think of:

    * Use a 317 external regulator.
    * Use a regulated wall wart.
  3. 317 external regulator ? more info please only semi newbie.


  4. LM317 ?
  5. **Yep.

    Google it. Dick Smith have application notes in the back of the catalogue.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day