Connect with us

Regarding Certification

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by pavankukkala, Dec 13, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. pavankukkala


    Mar 25, 2014

    I want to do certificate course which is related to Embedded Technology and I am presently working.I am good at C, Embedded C,Linux and Device Drivers.
    Can anyone suggest which one to do so that I can improve my skill set
  2. davenn

    davenn Moderator

    Sep 5, 2009

    go seek out courses available at your local technology university or college
  3. kellys_eye


    Jun 25, 2010
    More important than the course, seek out a REPUTABLE learning centre to get the qualification from.
  4. hevans1944

    hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

    Jun 21, 2012
    You should seek a certificate from a school that has ABET accreditation. If you eventually decide to seek employment abroad, an ABET-accredited engineering education will prove invaluable, and it is typically required for licensing as a professional engineer in the United States of America.

    India had only five institutions with ABET-accredited programs according to the Wikipedia link cited above. However, this Google search result indicates that information may be out of date. You should make every effort to obtain your education from one of these ABET-accredited institutions. Ask about ABET accreditation before signing up to study a particular curriculum.
    davenn likes this.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day