Connect with us

Regarding Certification

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by pavankukkala, Dec 13, 2017.

1. pavankukkala

pavankukkala

Mar 25, 2014
    Hi,

I want to do certificate course which is related to Embedded Technology and I am presently working.I am good at C, Embedded C,Linux and Device Drivers.
    Can anyone suggest which one to do so that I can improve my skill set

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009

go seek out courses available at your local technology university or college

3. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    More important than the course, seek out a REPUTABLE learning centre to get the qualification from.

4. hevans1944

hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

Jun 21, 2012
    You should seek a certificate from a school that has ABET accreditation. If you eventually decide to seek employment abroad, an ABET-accredited engineering education will prove invaluable, and it is typically required for licensing as a professional engineer in the United States of America.

India had only five institutions with ABET-accredited programs according to the Wikipedia link cited above. However, this Google search result indicates that information may be out of date. You should make every effort to obtain your education from one of these ABET-accredited institutions. Ask about ABET accreditation before signing up to study a particular curriculum.

davenn likes this.
Ask a Question