Connect with us

rectangular eurodin backshell?

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Brian Marley, Dec 18, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Brian Marley

    Brian Marley Guest

    I'm looking for a backshell for a rectangular eurodin type (41612)
    connector. Preferably one that allows a ribbon cable to be passed
    through it, maybe through a slot in the back. Anyone know if such a
    thing exists?


Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day