Connect with us

RCA Flyback Transformer Number

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by jason jonn, Feb 20, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. jason jonn

    jason jonn Guest

    Can anyone tell me the number for the flyback transformer for RCA T
    model number F25216BC? I have no diagram for that set.

  2. Dani

    Dani Guest

    Part # 231449 was Part # 242212. Dani.
  3. jason jonn

    jason jonn Guest

    Many thanks!!

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day