Maker Pro
Maker Pro

rc coupled amp

electra

Jan 3, 2011
greetings,

At high frequency (more than 20kHz) the reactance of capacitor is very small and act as short circuit.this increase the loading of next stage.whats the meaning of increse of loading in next stage?

advanced thanks.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Gazing into my crystal ball, I see a youth.. He is in his late teens, or perhaps just a little older. I also see a strong connection with the number 334. I hear the name Amar and Suresh, no, maybe it is Amaresh He gathers with youth of a similar age in large rooms... I also see the middle east. Is there a link with Kuwait? Is he a student?

And is this his homework?

electra

Jan 3, 2011
Gazing into my crystal ball, I see a youth.. He is in his late teens, or perhaps just a little older. I also see a strong connection with the number 334. I hear the name Amar and Suresh, no, maybe it is Amaresh He gathers with youth of a similar age in large rooms... I also see the middle east. Is there a link with Kuwait? Is he a student?

And is this his homework?

its amazing ,how did you come to know about me?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
It's my secret "Super Moderator Powers". Don't worry, I only use them for good.

Oh, and my crystal ball was manufactured by Google.

Adjuster

Jan 6, 2011
Does your amplifier have two stages, as shown in some very similar posts? If so, how does the input impedance of the second stage stage influence the voltage gain of the first?

lexroxas

Apr 15, 2011
How does the input impedance of the second stage stage influence the voltage gain of the first?

Take a close look at the voltage gain formula of a single stage amplifier. There you will find how the load (supposedly the 2nd stage) affects the voltage gain of the amplifier.