Connect with us

Rapid Fire Mouse

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by Anthony Montana, Oct 25, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Anthony Montana

Anthony Montana

Oct 25, 2015
    I have no knowledge as to how circuits work and I've seen a few videos like the use of 555 ships and methods of creating a rapid fire mouse. my question is is there a rapid fire mod that will allow me to fire bursts at a time or full auto as i please because they all seem to be mag dumps. For example: I have an SKS (which is semi auto only) in a game and don't want to fire all the rounds off but only a few.

Another question I have is could there be both a mag dumping button as well as a controlled rapid fire button on the same mouse?

2. Electrodogs

Electrodogs

Nov 3, 2015
    Use a 555 pulse generator and set it onto the click wire on the board after that I would actually use the drop magazine manually. 555 Monostable Circuit.

Attached Files:

md amran hossain likes this.
  3. Tha fios agaibh

Tha fios agaibh

Aug 11, 2014
    One thing that also might be of interest is a foot switch that can mimic the keys on a keyboard. Most games have shortcut keys that performs functions of the game (like reload)
    Keyboards are quite cheap and can be savaged to get the usb control board and manipulate it do do a specific function for you. For example, have a foot pedal act as the F5 key on the keyboard. This leaves your hands free to do other things.

Electrodogs and md amran hossain like this.
  4. Martaine2005

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
    I make big mistakes too..:p

Martin

Tha fios agaibh likes this.
  5. Tha fios agaibh

Tha fios agaibh

Aug 11, 2014
    I take my keyboards apart savagely.

Ask a Question