Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Radar ICs

gk1994

Jun 15, 2021
Hi Guys,

Could you please suggest some Radar ICs which is available in the market? where can I find it (websites). Also, will I get the documentation for the radar about how it is implemented inside the IC(working of the PLL, type of PLL implemented). Please let me know

gk1994

Jun 15, 2021
Hello,

What kind of IC's are you looking for?
radar sensor ic

Bertus
Yeah sure, I am looking for a Radar that works in the range of 76 GHz to 81 GHz, able to identify a radar target, such as a car or a pedestrian. . It should have a Chirp BW of 4 GHz. I am looking for a purely Analog process such as a Chirp PLL.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
It's time to make Google your best friend. The link @bertus posted has a link to Infineon.com, which appears to manufacture what you are looking for. There are several others in this emerging market... MY wife's Kia Soul has several of them to warn us of vehicles in adjacent lane "blind spots," so the market for consumer versions may be rather slim right now, although Infineon does offer a demonstration board.

gk1994

Jun 15, 2021
It's time to make Google your best friend. The link @bertus posted has a link to Infineon.com, which appears to manufacture what you are looking for. There are several others in this emerging market... MY wife's Kia Soul has several of them to warn us of vehicles in adjacent lane "blind spots," so the market for consumer versions may be rather slim right now, although Infineon does offer a demonstration board.
Thanks Hevans1944. The issue has been resolved