Connect with us

Questions socket crt tv

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by gamer87, May 13, 2019.

1. Martaine2005

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
    1.yes
    2.yes
    3.Maybe
    You can cut, change, extend, shorten, lengthen, adjust most things. Whether it works as you require is another matter!.
    To answer your question, it depends on the pitch of the connections on both the socket and tube. Sometimes we (and I speak for all of us) have to try and see!.
    I can tell by your countless threads on CRT’s and SNES etc that your passion is 80s, 90s gaming.
    Why don’t you try? Perhaps report back with your findings?. You could become a resourse for others like yourself.

Martin

2. gamer87

gamer87

Mar 11, 2017
    I would have a lot of work to unsolder the socket that is working properly but this socket of the photos is new and it is stored but it has 10 pins and the socket of the tv has 9 and I ask for help if cutting a pin of it and docking in crt will work, is distributed differently in sockets?

Ask a Question