Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Pulsed signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maevin

Jan 26, 2021
hi guys I'm new to the forum, I would like to build a UHF transmitter, whose operation is very similar to a pulse radar with the only difference that I want to transmit the voice. Let me explain better, through an audio signal I have to create pulses of about 100 khz, at each burst microwaves will be sent in the frequency of 1000 mhz. The problem is that I don't build it and I don't know what products to buy, could you help me? also I have almost complete documentation of what I have to do, even if I think my description is enough

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
hi guys I'm new to the forum, I would like to build a UHF transmitter, whose operation is very similar to a pulse radar with the only difference that I want to transmit the voice.
It is possible to modulate a pulsed microwave transmitter to transmit the voice... cell phones basically do this using time division multiplexing of digitized audio "packets." Support infrastructure then allows the cell phone to call (connect) to one or more other cell phones, almost anywhere in the world, for voice conversations.

Why would you want to re-invent a cell phone when there are so many ("billyuns and billlyuns," as Carl Sagan would say) already and inexpensively available on the commercial market? Have you never heard of "burner phones," cheap enough to use once and then discard?

... Let me explain better, through an audio signal I have to create pulses of about 100 khz, at each burst microwaves will be sent in the frequency of 1000 mhz. ...
You will have to more precisely define the relationship between "an audio signal" and "pulses of about 100 khz." What are you really trying to DO here?

... The problem is that I don't build it and I don't know what products to buy, could you help me?
It sounds to me like you have not done your homework and practiced due diligence to discover what others have done before you. If you "don't build it" and "don't know what products to buy," how can you expect anyone here to help you?

... also I have almost complete documentation of what I have to do, even if I think my description is enough
At this point, what you think doesn't mean anything. If you have "almost complete documentation of what I have to do," then upload that documentation for our inspection and advice. Regardless of what you think, your description is NOT enough.to allow any of us to help you. So, let's get a dialog going here and attempt to find out what you are trying to DO, not how you think it should be done. EP members will chime in with suggestions on how to get it done if you can succinctly define what it is you are trying to DO!

Maevin

Jan 26, 2021
[QUOTE = "hevans1944, post: 1809440, member: 25476"] È possibile modulare un trasmettitore a microonde pulsato per trasmettere la voce ... i telefoni cellulari lo fanno fondamentalmente utilizzando il multiplexing a divisione di tempo di "pacchetti" audio digitalizzati. L'infrastruttura di supporto consente quindi al telefono cellulare di chiamare (connettersi) a uno o più telefoni cellulari, quasi ovunque nel mondo, per conversazioni vocali.

Perché dovresti reinventare un telefono cellulare quando ce ne sono così tanti ("billyun e billlyun", come direbbe Carl Sagan) già ea buon mercato disponibili sul mercato commerciale? Non hai mai sentito parlare di "telefoni masterizzati", abbastanza economici da usarli una volta e poi scartarli?

Dovrai definire più precisamente la relazione tra "un segnale audio" e "impulsi di circa 100 khz". Cosa stai veramente cercando di FARE qui?

Mi sembra che tu non abbia fatto i compiti e praticato la due diligence per scoprire cosa hanno fatto gli altri prima di te. Se "non lo costruisci" e "non sai quali prodotti acquistare", come puoi aspettarti che qualcuno qui ti aiuti?

A questo punto, quello che pensi non significa nulla. Se hai "documentazione quasi completa di quello che devo fare", carica quella documentazione per la nostra ispezione e consiglio. Indipendentemente da ciò che pensi, la tua descrizione NON è sufficiente per consentire a nessuno di noi di aiutarti. Quindi, apriamo una finestra di dialogo e proviamo a scoprire cosa stai cercando di FARE , non come pensi che dovrebbe essere fatto. I membri dell'EP interverranno con suggerimenti su come farlo se puoi definire sinteticamente cosa stai cercando di FARE! [/CITAZIONE]
grazie signore per l'aiuto che mi state dando vi mando le immagini del progetto. Ripeto il sistema è molto simile a un radar a impulsi.11.png 22.png 33.png 44.png 20210125_090505.png

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

Please turn of the auto translate in your browser.
What are you trying to hide with all those black stripes in the posted images?
We still have no idea what you are upto.

Bertus

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
È possibile modulare un trasmettitore a microonde pulsato per trasmettere la voce ... i telefoni cellulari lo fanno fondamentalmente utilizzando il multiplexing a divisione di tempo di "pacchetti" audio digitalizzati. L'infrastruttura di supporto consente quindi al telefono cellulare di chiamare (connettersi) a uno o più telefoni cellulari, quasi ovunque nel mondo, per conversazioni vocali.

Perché dovresti reinventare un telefono cellulare quando ce ne sono così tanti ("billyun e billlyun", come direbbe Carl Sagan) già ea buon mercato disponibili sul mercato commerciale? Non hai mai sentito parlare di "telefoni masterizzati", abbastanza economici da usarli una volta e poi scartarli?

your first post was in english, PLEASE do the same for your second post

OHH and ANYTHING you put on the air is going to require a licence
specially when it broadly covers such a range of frequencies. There's a bazillion commercial and amateur services in that range that you could really upset !

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
And, please, do not try to start a private conversation with me. This forum is conducted in English, and English is the ONLY language I speak, read and write.

And why did you upload redacted images from what appears to be a patent application?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I knew I has seen this guys before
he had done posts on another forum under 2 different usernames when the first was banned he started another
even after being asked not to

Now banned from here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.