Connect with us

Pulse Width Modulation

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by Lixkas, Oct 5, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Lixkas

Lixkas

Oct 5, 2011
    please i need notes on the explanation of the analogue design of a 3 level pulse width modulation that can be used to construct a pure sine wave inverter

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Is there a particular reason? Our answer may well depend on why you want to know.

Perhaps you're building one, perhaps you're trying to fix one, or perhaps this is part of an assignment? Or something else?

3. Lixkas

Lixkas

Oct 5, 2011
    PWM

I am actually building one as a school project. I got some information on the internet but I'm having problems in understanding the explanation of the 3lvel PWM, especially as described in pg24-26 of the pdf doks in this link: http://devel3.wpi.edu/Pubs/E-project/Available/E.../MQP_D_1_2.pdf and also pg22-24 of the pdf doks in this link;www.wpi.edu/Pubs/E-project/.../E.../PWM_Techniques_final.pdf ; any other additional related info will be highly appreciated. Thanks for ur previous reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
Ask a Question