Connect with us

PT2272 Supplier - No data version - (3^12 address)

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Old Steve, Aug 23, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Old Steve

Old Steve

Jul 23, 2015
    Hi all, the title says it all. I'm looking for a supplier of PT2272 remote control decoder ICs in the 'no data' version, (12-bit tri-state address.)
    The M4, M6, L4 and L6 versions are easy to find, (6-bit/8-bit address), but not the 12-bit address version. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Edit: I forgot to add, I'm looking for the PDIP version, not surface-mount.

... Steve

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. Old Steve

Old Steve

Jul 23, 2015
    Finally, after days of searching, I found a supplier of these chips - http://www.utsource.net/search.aspx?keyWords=PT2272

They have all variations from 0 data bits, (12-bit address), to 6 data bits, (6-bit address), in both momentary and latching, PDIP and SOP. US$0.45 each for the PDIP. Only US$4.00 delivery, too.

They have a good range of hard-to-get parts. I also ordered some MN1381-S voltage detector ICs. (I couldn't find them elsewhere either.)

Ask a Question