Connect with us

Project generator project

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Members Lounge' started by Anon_LG, Dec 29, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Anon_LG

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
    Bored, I created this. A project to find another's project. Gave me a project, albeit one that lasted only an evening.

Here is the exe, compiled under GNU GCC on a 32 bit Windows Vista. C++ 11, designed to be relatively portable, uses only a terminal initialised by cout.

And the source code for those whose systems do not like the precompiled release.

I am interested whether any projects will be inspired by this comprehensive and inspiring program, worked on by a dedicated dev team with many man years put in.

If you wish for more inspiration, extend the string array, for relevant and extensive answers such as electromechanical portable money criticiser.

*I forgot to provide the terms of use:
    This product is supplied as is without liability for losses or damages arising from said product's use. This program may be redistributed, copied, transmitted or stored without the users permission under the condition that the original legal creator is mentioned (Lavaguava). Loss of life or limb can not be compensated for by the creator, nor can unforeseen software error be made accountable for.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    Supercap2F and (*steve*) like this.
  2. Anon_LG

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
    Look at that dev work! V1.1 out already!

Attached Files:

3. Anon_LG

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
    O no :eek:

Just tested a recompile in android, the compile was fine but after one iteration the program aborted returning a segmentation error. A bit of poking found that android did not like the rand * seed * 3 + seed. Quite rightly really, because that is a terrible way of putting rand * seed * 4. Other than this massive blunder the program works perfectly. Do not be too disheartened however as you will be pleased to learn that the dev team is working hard to bring you Project Generator PRO.

This new and extensive program will be many worth. Especially considering the price tag of 0 currencies!

Featuring:
    • Project run through: power supply, processing and actuators decided for you
    • Your goals: adjectives, nouns and verbs all spelled out for you, the only thinking that will be required of you will be to make the thing!
    • New and improved terminal monologue
    • Improved portability, proven to work on a pre-32nm technology windows vista 32 bit system and a Lenovo yoga 2 android system!

Expect all of these to come soon.

Ask a Question