Connect with us

Project design help needed

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Randy2747, Feb 1, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Randy2747

Randy2747

Feb 1, 2014
    I would like to start by saying I am no professional in electronics at all. I have soldered a few kits but that is the extent of it.

Would it be asking to much for someone to draw up a schematic for me or can I buy something like this already made?

I am building a project that I want a 1 gallon tank to heat up to roughly 80°,then a pump (pressure would be would like kitchen faucet) would turn on for a minute, that pump turns off and another pump with a gallon on heated water will turn on for a minute and 30 seconds, then it shuts off and a blower fan will turn on for 2 minutes. Is this asking a lot or can it be done? Its kinda like a dish washer would work.

Thanks, Randy

2. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    Given your experience, I would look into Arduino and a relay shield for this. If you are not familiar, Arduino is a microcontroller based board and the shield are add ons that you can control with a simple programming language.

Bob

Ask a Question