Connect with us

Problems with Relay !

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by shadowflare99, Aug 8, 2012.

1. shadowflare99

shadowflare99

Aug 7, 2012
    Well thank you very much for this plan. But i have a question ...

Also i see the vin , and the two spst was on fuse and battery ... But i can put this direct on the acc ... Because when the car will goo off all circuit wil not have electricity... Not only hid... But whit this o understand what i need ... Thank you very much !

Also i presume the two ground of the bottom module is for ground the module on each way

2. shadowflare99

shadowflare99

Aug 7, 2012
    Also what does the off hole ?

And when they are no electricity did the module reset or it keep his position ?

3. shadowflare99

shadowflare99

Aug 7, 2012
    Last thing ... Did i need to put some diode to protect the circuit

4. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Just to help provide a better ground...

Not, used in this application... It's basically an 'off' override that bypasses the button...

It will reset to 'off' thus why I suggest hooking it up to an always on +12V...

You can but it will default to 'off' with every car restart...

Whoops missed that on the drawing, I have updated it...

Use a 1N400x (1N4001, 1N4002 etc) rectifier diode, mind the polarity aka the silver band...

Attached Files:

5. shadowflare99

shadowflare99

Aug 7, 2012
    Thank you very much, i will buy all these thing and give you picture of my final project :)

6. shadowflare99

shadowflare99

Aug 7, 2012
    I just tried to install The pololu but for some reason .. i connect only the v in and the ground ... and the momentary switch .

The pololu won t keep it on .. when i release the switch it cut off the power too...

Help me; (

7. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Take a picture... Do you have a load on the output? Are you using the correct voltage range?

Ask a Question