Connect with us

Printed circuit board

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by tamarick, Apr 10, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. tamarick

tamarick

Apr 10, 2013
    A printed circuit board, or PCB, is used to mechanically support and electrically connect electronic components using conductive pathways, tracks or signal traces etched from copper sheets laminated onto a non-conductive substrate. When the board has only copper tracks and features, and no circuit elements such as capacitors, resistors or active devices have been manufactured into the actual substrate of the board, it is more correctly referred to as printed wiring board (PWB) or etched wiring board.

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Are you planning to spam us next?

I only ask because such pointless posts are typically a precursor to spamming.

3. dietermoreno

dietermoreno

Dec 30, 2012
    I think this thread was created by a fake account attempting to impersonate my noobing, but no one can impersonate my noobing. Maybee he's trying to give me a hint to use a printed circuit board...but I will ignore it.

So I'll take over this thread since what I say is just as much nonsense.

So what is not correct about my understanding that the reason that a guitar amp does not demodulate RF to a loud enough level for radio receiver is because the circuit is not designed that way (it has filters and RF chokes to attenuate RF to an acceptable level before the first preamp transistor)?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
Ask a Question