Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Preferred shipper?

Foxkoun

Dec 17, 2014
Is there any shipping method any more reliable than the rest? I ordered parts for a project and while the tracking info said it was shipping to my address today, and it still does to this minute.., it's not in the mailbox. Not short of irritating since I placed the order saturday, paid for the 2-3 day shipping and it's now going into friday.

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
Is there any shipping method any more reliable than the rest? I ordered parts for a project and while the tracking info said it was shipping to my address today, and it still does to this minute.., it's not in the mailbox. Not short of irritating since I placed the order saturday, paid for the 2-3 day shipping and it's now going into friday.
Not uncommon.
Your tracking number should let you know when it was received by the shipping company, and when it reached one of the many main sorting stations.
Just because it says it's shipping to your address today does not mean it's driving straight to your home. The delivery vehicle is expected to be able to deliver it today based on the current route.
These guys are busy! If it requires a signature , and you don't answer the door, they won't hang around. They will take it back and reschedule a delivery. After a couple failed attempts they will make you pick it up from a local store-front.