Connect with us

PPH1003 HELP

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by electronics101HELP, Dec 8, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. electronics101HELP

electronics101HELP

Dec 7, 2012
    I recieved a PPH1003/ Hewlett Packard HIT-5529215-A 12 Volt Hitachi Battery Box, I do not have the correct equipment to install this in and want to use it as a battery power supply... IN :12.3v 1.2a DC/ OUT :12v-8vdc 88a. I do not know much about this item. I have opened the unit and it contains 72 HHR Ni-MH batteries connected seperatley into 9-9.6volt sections. It has 6 main connections that take and supply the main power, and a block terminal containing 12 pins. Right now the circuit board is in stand-by mode until it recognizes the proper installation; because it dose not show an output voltage with a multi-meter across any of the terminals. If any knows how to manually connect to the terminals on the battery box so that the input power charges the internal batteries and when input power is dissconnected it will supply power like a UPS (uninteruptible power supply) through the terminals... I am looking forward to using this unit as is and do not want to dissconect the batteries and make a battery pack. Thank you to who ever may read this and write back soon.:)

kang hyeon likes this.
Ask a Question