Connect with us

Power connectors?

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by David Lesher, Apr 29, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. David Lesher

    David Lesher Guest

  2. legg

    legg Guest

    These are Anderson 'multipole' power connectors. There's a squarer
    modular version called 'powerpole'. These are common battery bus
    connection hardware.

    You'll have to get more info before you can determine what actual part
    is pictured, as there are different ratings that are ~physically
    identical except for the scale and current rating. Pins require a
    gas-free crimp, before insertion into the shell.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day