Connect with us

Potting compounds

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by Clint Sharp, Apr 30, 2009.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Clint Sharp

    Clint Sharp Guest

    What's the cement called that's used to pot wirewound resistors and
    heating elements into ceramic housings? Can you buy small quantities for
    repair work and is it possible to use at home (I.E. no special curing
    oven required etc.)
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day